Emergency Management Specialists offers planning and consulting services in emergency preparedness, response and recovery from disasters and for other events that may adversely affect the institution.
Colleges and universities are expected to have a comprehensive emergency management plan that addresses all hazards. We can help you develop a plan that will meet all local, state and federal requirements.
Our team of experts will be glad to come to your campus to review and evaluate your present plan and assess your campus safety and security systems. We can assist you with any phase of planning and/or upgrades.
Comprehensive Emergency Management Plans
- Emergency management concepts
- Campus safety and security assessment
- Hazard mitigation
- Campus security and law enforcement activities
- Active shooter training
- Communications and information systems
- Campus alerting and notification systems
- Natural and human caused disasters
- Civil unrest and other major disruptions
- Terrorism and acts of violence
- Evacuation and shelter-in-place planning
- Maintaining vital services in an emergency
- Program risk analysis
- Evaluation of international studies programs
- Foreign travel preparation and safety
- Incident Command System
- Emergency operations facilities
- Preparing an emergency procedures manual
- Short term and long term recovery
- Clery Act compliance
Planning and consulting services may be available for other types of institutions as well as for government agencies, businesses, and jurisdictions.